MORE ABOUT ME

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

HE WORKS HARD FOR THE MONEY......

Ok, so by now, you are probably figuring out that I am less and less frequent of a blogger. Here is the skinny. I am working my days doing some faux in a home here in T.O. It is a full time gig this week, and by the time I get home at night and make dinner and do my emailing and 2-3 hours of painting, I just do NOT have the blogging time. It is making me blogging nuts! However, next week, I will be back 'adder. So in the meantime, I will show you some of my photos from the 'Cleve! Enjoy! Oh, also, I have changed my reaction comments, as I guess "true dat" is just not a great enough reaction......Maybe these new ones will compel y'all to comment!!!
First is Sue and Jacquie at Pennello Gallery who are just FABULOUS! There are a few inside the gallery, and then some I took out and about!


2 comments:

  1. So did you go to "Bums Saloon" after having "the Best Corned beef" or after?

    Great Photos Rob!!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought "Bums Saloon" was a strip joint.........so we went for Corned beef instead! Thanks for commenting!!!!!

    ReplyDelete