MORE ABOUT ME

Monday, June 28, 2010

OOPS.....I DID IT AGAIN!

Just the other day, I claimed that I was "attuned to bad composition ESPECIALLY when it is my own composition!" I also claimed that I seldom repaint my work. MAN,  AM I A LIAR-LIAR-PANTS-ON-FIRE!! I posted a picture of "Rat Race" and how I had added an element to make it complete! Well, I have done it again! Remember earlier in the week I posted Call of Nature" on Saturday, June 19, 2010:


I gotta be honest, this one didn't exactly float my boat. I sorta felt it was missing something. The reason I take things to my studio after I finish them, is to get them out of my eyesight and out of my brain - to make room for new ideas. (and lord knows I have a limited brain capacity at the best of times.) So as I sat looking at "Call of Nature" this weekend, I realized it needed some extra colour and another image. So, I painted the moulding on the bottom teal (which is my 'signature colour') I then added the restroom people on top in and added a couple washes. I am really pleased with the result! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment