MORE ABOUT ME

Thursday, July 15, 2010

ETSY.......ONLINE SALES MADE EASY???


Well, as you know, I have been posting images for a couple of months now, of my little "Mixed Messages" assemblages. I am very proud of them, and think they look super! I made 20, yes TWENTY of them for The Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition last weekend. Due to rainy/hot weather, a terrible booth location on Friday and a number of extraneous factors, they all didn't sell! So, I have decided to branch out to the world wide interwebs to lend a hand! For those of you who don't know what Etsy is, it is "a place to buy and sell handmade or vintage items, art and supplies." They call it "the world's most vibrant handmade marketplace".

So, I am in the process of taking photos and writing up descriptions and making my store look pretty. It is a very very time consuming process. I am sure you could just throw it together, but I am really not that kinda guy! I am a bit of a perfectionist....ok.....I am a LOT of a perfectionist, but that is part of my charm! 
I have even worked up a new logo for the Etsy Store. Here it is below:


What do you think? Is it handmade and cute enough? Ok, here is the real question.....should I replace my old logo all together with this one?

So stay tuned here 'cause I will be adding store details to my blog and my website as soon as I get some stuff listed!

No comments:

Post a Comment