MORE ABOUT ME

Sunday, December 5, 2010

SIGNS AND POSTERS OF DISNEY.....PT1

Ok, so as many of you know, I love me some Disney.
I cannot explain why.
It could be that I am a  big kid at heart....or possibly some brainwashing from my parents? WE took a trip to Walt Disney World almost every year as a child. And I loved it then as much as I do now.
Maybe it is because all I love me some theming....it is top notch theming!
Or perhaps it is just the magic of believing.
Or the power of knowing that anything is possible?
Or maybe, it is my passion for design.
Whatever it is, a trip to Disney always inspires.
Here are a few of the great reference photos that I have taken. Most of these are signage around Disney's California Adventure. I LOVE THEM:

Painted billboard in Disney's California Adventure

Another painted sign.....

This one was painted really well!!!

This one was painted really well too...

More painted Disney Signs

I like the colours in this one!

This one was getting really weather beaten....which made me like it more!
And here are some GREAT retro posters for the attractions in the park. I love these. 
ENJOY!!!
Such great design.

I think this is the weakest of the lot....but the colours are nice

This is one of my favourites!!

The block printing thing is F-A-B!

Ok, I take it back....THIS is my favourite!

Love the teals and reds!

This is a modern reproduction. Great job!


So great!

Slightly different, but very nice colour scheme!

Simple and great!

So 1950's!

Love the line of the monorail....great design work!

Purple........well done!

Well?
What do you think of this post?
Is it interesting to you?
Comment!
Let me know!!


No comments:

Post a Comment