MORE ABOUT ME

Friday, December 17, 2010

SIGNS AND POSTERS OF DISNEY.....PT3

You know, I just cannot get enough of Eric Tan's Disney Pixar posters.
They are so well done. 
I like the retro vibe they have. As you know, I have a bit of retro flair myself.
I also have a thing for comic books. I don't collect them, but I enjoy the look of them.
I often emulate the look in my paintings.
These are inspired by the Pixar film "The Incredibles".
The colours are super saturated, and the graphic quality is really effective.
Check these out:
Let's talk colour! Red, orange AND purple together!

Love the teal with the pink. The diagonal line is great!

I also love the white marks that make it look like crumpled paper. 

Cute!!!

PURPLE....c'mon....

My favourite character in the movie....but my least favourite poster...

The splash of yellow really gets your attention!

Very dynamic...no?

That Eric Tan is super talented!!
Well???
Do you love these?
Should I keep posting these?
There are also retro-Pixar-posters for Ratatouille and Up......wanna see them??

No comments:

Post a Comment