MORE ABOUT ME

Friday, January 28, 2011

NOTHING STARTLING

WHEW.
That's all I can say.
The BAD news: I have spent a record 3 weeks on this painting.
The GOOD news: I LOVE IT!
Again, W-H-E-W!
So, if you are familiar with my work, which I know at least 5 of you guys are........you will know that this painting is a little something different for me.
I started this painting with the idea of layering visual 'things'.......or painted "trompe l'oeil"...
(that's french for look at how smart I am fool the eye)
So, with that as a starting point I started designing this painting.
For the original design check out my blog posting here.
So....without further delay......here is the FINAL painting:


I will debuting it at The Artist Project in March. I hope you come out to see it before it sells!!
What say you?
Love it???
WORTH EVERY HOUR???
Comment - go ahead.....I dare you! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Love and Read the blog all the time!
    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that loyal reader!
    Now that I know you are reading, I will try to mention you more often! ;-)

    ReplyDelete