MORE ABOUT ME

Saturday, June 11, 2011

BETTER LATE.....

Hey-ooo.
Well, it is Saturday, and I thought, since I didn't post anything yesterday, I would post something today.
I wanted to thank those who made it out to my "Auto Fixation" Exhibition opening on Thursday.

For those who didn't get a chance, the show runs until June 20th.

Art Trax Gallery, 110 Lakeshore Rd. E, Port Credit ON
Hours: Tuesday-Saturday 9am-5pm
p: 905.274.3400

So far the show has been well received. On Tuesday, the Aston Martin Club had their monthly pub night at the gallery. So I was at the gallery rubbing shoulders with hard core car collectors. It was good! On Thursday was the regular opening. And Sunday a bunch of the work is touring up to Mosport for the day! So let's hope all this promotion gets some paintings SOLD! ;-)

I thought I would post the 4 mixed media pieces....each is 9" x 12" and is part of my "Mixed Message" Series. Each delightful little piece is affordably priced at only $275!!!!!!!
Here you go:
"Road Rage" (it features a Plymouth Fury aka Christine)

"Sunday Drivers"

"Lead Foot"

"Traffic Jam"
Ok....so there you go.....I will probably only post about this show one more time.
In the meantime, I gotta get to work on new stuff for the Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition.
(I will post more about it soon!)
Back to the grindstone!!!
Have a  great weekend y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment