MORE ABOUT ME

Friday, November 4, 2011

LATEST PAINTING...AND ASSORTED HOUSEKEEPING.....

Hey guys! Here is what is happening right now......
So here is the painting that is on my easel right now:


As you can see I am still blocking in the colours.....it is similar to my last painting......
It is related to the TTC.........read about the other one HERE
It is coming along.....I will post a photo again very soon!

Also I wanted to mention a friend's hair salon.......she bought a piece from me and wrote about it on her blog.....check it out!!

One last thing....The Royal Agricultural Winter Fair started today!
Go for the livestock and stay for the artwork.  ;-)


I have a piece in the Royal's Art Showcase....read my blog post about it HERE


It is called "Farmers Feed Cities" and is inspired by the campaign of the same name.
I will be taking my yearly trip to The Royal next week - so look forward to the blog post soon!!
OK...that's it for today....short and sweet!!!!
Have a great Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment