MORE ABOUT ME

Thursday, May 10, 2012

ETSY ONLINE!!!!!!

ok....so many moons ago....(ok maybe only 2 years ago) I opened an Etsy shop.
I opened it....but listed NOTHING! It was a store with NOTHING in it....very avant guarde...no?
You see, I was just too dang busy!
Fast forward to today............I just found out that I will NOT be doing the Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition this year. I know, I know, it is a bit of a shock. Yes, I have down it for the past 4 years.......but this year - not so much.
What does that mean??? 
It means I have an opening in my exhibition schedule  - which stresses me out a bit LOT!
So, I am stocking the virtual shelves of my Etsy store! 
For those of you who don't know what Etsy is, it is "a place to buy and sell handmade or vintage items, art and supplies." They call it "the world's most vibrant handmade marketplace".





For now, I am just selling my little "Mixed Messages" assemblages. At a hundred bucks a pop & easy shipping size......they seem like a perfect item for online purchasing!
Here is my store logo:



So...go check out my store!!!
Any other thoughts on what I could sell here???
I would love your input on this one!!!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Robbie! POOPERS. So sorry you're not doing TOAE this year. But good on you for getting your Etsy store up to date. Mine needs a TON of attention...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NOT TO WORRY! When a door closes.....blah-bity blah-bity blah...
      Send me a link to your easy store and I will do my best to direct folks there!
      Hope to have summer cocktails with you SOON!!!!

      Delete