MORE ABOUT ME

Monday, November 5, 2012

NEW SHOW AND HOUSEKEEPING......

SO? How you been?
Me? I have been busy doing lots of non-art career stuff.
For example, I was busy decorating my house for The 'Ween:

(Which I realize is slightly insane.)

(Yes, it did put my neighbours houses to shame - and NO,  that was NOT the point!!)

I have also been busy doing this little job for my friend Cindy.
(Check out Cindy's website for lots of great work)
It was a simple little faux job for some LOVELY people!!!

It is a lovely harlequin pattern!!!

It was a nice dining room!!!
But this week I hope to get back to the drawing board.
(Or the easel - as the case may be)
I have a little show coming up in December, and I wanted to give you a heads up on it too:
I will have more information in a few weeks on this show!!!
Ok....so that is it for housekeeping for now.....
Have a great week y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment