MORE ABOUT ME

Friday, March 8, 2013

TORONTO IN POSTERS......

Hey!
Happy Friday.....happy because I have drywall back up in the bathroom reno......

but also happy because I have TWO NEW PRINTS available online!
I would like to share them with you!

First, this one was a request from The Artist Project.
Taken from my STILL AVAILABLE original:
One Answer, 24" x 24", Acrylic on board
READ MORE ABOUT THIS PAINTING HERE
So this is the print I created from my original (shown here framed):


It, like the other prints is retail priced at $65. and framed for $150.
WHAT A DEAL!!!!
Ok....and here is the other print that I just finished...based on this original "Seeing the Sights" (which you can read about HERE)

Seeing the Sights, 30" x 24", Acrylic on canvas
The print of this WONDERFUL and STILL AVAILABLE piece looks like this:


Here is what these prints could look like in your home:


So there you go!
These TWO NEW prints join the 6 existing prints...which you can see on my site HERE!
That's it!
Have a great weekend, y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment