MORE ABOUT ME

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

...AND THEN THE RAINS CAME.......

Yes, friends, I am still talking about it.
Usually I try to keep the chit chat about the weather to a minimum.
In the words of Oscar Wilde: "Conversation about the weather is the last refuge of the unimaginative."
It may well be....but here we are.........
I wanted to make sure that even if you are not on my subscription list, and hey...why aren't you?
SUBSCRIBE TO NEWS HERE!

As I have mentioed AGAIN AND AGAIN......Mother Nature has been a bit of a persnickety b*%& this year. So I am taking action - to sell some work - so I can keep on creating great new work! 
That's where you come in!! This is your chance to take advantage of the WET WEATHER phenomenon this year, and finally purchase that wonderful art piece that you have had your eye on!
UNTIL JULY 31st, my current inventory of artwork and prints will be discounted anywhere from 5 - 75% off the retail price!
I know you are thinking I am a CRAZY person! 
Perhaps, but this cant be th first time you thought of that!!!

Besides.......I really want to make room for brand new work and brand new prints!

HERE'S HOW TO GET IN ON THIS BIG SALE:
1. Take a look at my site, (www.robcroxford.com) see what you LOVE - then email me and I will send you the sale prices! 
or 
2. Email me to make an appointment to swing by the studio - and see it all in person at my studio at 756 Queen St E (basement)!  

**BUT, MY FRIENDS  YOU HAD BETTER GET ON IT FAST......I have had a decent response so far, and things are ALREADY starting to MOVE! 
So contact me today - go on - don't be shy......and you will get the best chance of getting that piece you LOVE!! This is only the 2nd "sale" of my entire art career........and perhaps the last. 

As always, I can still offer layaway plans, and you can still try any artwork on approval in your home, without the obligation to buy.
So let's make some big DRY deals!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment