MORE ABOUT ME

Friday, July 26, 2013

ATOMIC TOYBOT (again)

Howdy y'all!
It's Friday, and as you probably know, I am in the middle of my 'GREAT RAIN SALE'!
(Click here for details)
It is making this a VERY busy time, which is great.......except for the production of art.....which is not so great! So whilst I get new stuff together to show you, I thought I would mention this:

I am now showing a bunch of robot related artworks through Atomic ToyBot.

As I detailed in a #WW post a few months ago......Atomic ToyBot is part toy store, part art gallery, part bookstore, Atomic Toybot has a little something for everyone! I LOVE IT!!!

SEE???? F-U-N!!!!
And who isn't looking for more fun????

Located at 978 Queen East (almost on the corner of Queen and Carlaw)

They are home to a few of my wonderful Mixed Message pieces!!

So much cool stuff to look at!

I will be bringing more new pieces very soon, as well as some cool robo-prints.....I will let you loyal readers know when - and in the meantime, go check out the store! GREAT STUFF!

ATOMIC TOYBOT - is open Wednesday-Saturday 11am-6pm, Sunday 12pm-5pm
978 Queen Street East, Toronto

1 comment: