MORE ABOUT ME

Friday, December 6, 2013

HOLIDAY ART MARKET -- last call!!!

Ok…so this is the last blog post I will mention this show….
WHY???
Because the big she is THIS SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!




The Holiday Art Market is at
The Artscape Wychwood Barns (601 Christie St, Toronto)

THIS Sunday, December 8, 2013, 12pm-5pm
** FREE TO ALL!!!


Check out some of the other great things you can buy in the PREVIEW GUIDE  HERE!!!!
Here are some little pieces that will be there….BRAND NEW….
…OH……and did I mention they will be $25.00 each….

…and YEEEESSSS…these little beauties are COVERED in shiny shiny resin!!!!!
You're welcome!
;-)
I also have 10 new 6"x6"ers at the show…selling at a REMARKABLE $50 (Yes… 50 bones!!!!!)
Of course all my prints will be there……and with a SPECIAL Christmas prices!!!!
You don't wanna miss it!
Come out and see me!
Get some great gifts for the holidays!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment