MORE ABOUT ME

Friday, August 15, 2014

CABBAGETOWN 2.0

Howdy!
So, I have been working up a few new pieces lately…..but I am not ready to show you the photos yet.
SORRY.….but you will be glad you waited. In the meantime, let me tell you about my next show….. The Cabbagetown Arts and Crafts Sale…..


The deets:
Visit the 2014 sale:

Friday, September 5      from   1.00 - 7.00 p.m.
Saturday, September 6 from 10.00 a.m. - 6.00 p.m.
Sunday, September 7   from  10.00 a.m. - 6.00 p.m. 
MORE Information for Visitors


Last year was cold and rainy……but we keep our fingers crossed for this year!!!
To get there…….

Now, I will be showing my prints and my merch at this show…..as well as some BRAND NEW work and some work that I showed at TOAE this summer…..so if you didn't make it out to that show….
Come on out!
I'd love to see ya!
For more info on The Cabbagetown Arts and Crafts Sale
You can follow them on Pinterest
or check them out on the Facebook!



No comments:

Post a Comment