MORE ABOUT ME

Friday, September 19, 2014

SPACING MAGAZINE at THE WORD ON THE STREET 'FEST (again)

IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN.......
Time for W.O.T.S. (aka The Word on the Street Festival) -- yes…I am still calling it TWOTS - despite the fact that is TOTALLY OFFENSIVE! Sorry guys….I am still a 13 year old in my heart. :-)
For those of you who do not know this fest…..SHAME on you! ;-)
It is a FANTASTIC way to interact with all things written!
It's your best chance to pick up some great Canadian and Toronto reads!
And just look at this great poster…….

BTW WOTS PEOPLE…..I WOULD LOVE TO DESIGN A POSTER FOR YOU!
(just in case you are reading this -- have your people call me!!! :-) 


YOU MUST check it out!
HERE is their website…..for more deets.
I go every year! And am excited that my limited edition Toronto Giclèes will be showing in the Spacing Magazine booth again this year:


If you don't know Spacing Magazine…...READ THIS blog post...….
or just put the word "spacing" into the 'search this blog' box….
and read all the times I have talked about them!!

Come on people -- you gotta support them too! It really is an AWESOME MAG!

And soon they will be unveiling a real bricks and mortar retail store…..STAY TUNED FOR THAT!


You can also follow them on Facebook or Twitter

See you at The Word on the Street (see how I avoided the acronym there!! ;-)
Monday I have more great 'retailing' news……I am part of a new online art gallery…and am super excited to tell you all about it……but not until MONDAY!
Have a great weekend y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment