MORE ABOUT ME

Monday, October 27, 2014

HOLIDAY!

Yes….today I am taking a little time away in Ottawa…
You just wait…...when I get back, I will tell you all about my experience in the nation's capital!
sadly, this means I won't have a Wonderful Wednesday post for you…...
SORRRRRRRY!
But to make that up to you….I want to show you these adorable little original paintings…..of course, they may already be sold……
;-)
"Beefcake", 8" x 6", Acrylic on Board
I love this idiom.
I also love this cake imagery - I keep painting it….because it is wonderful!!!!!
I added a little beefcake in the background on this one….YOU'RE WELCOME!!!!
(This piece is only $100!!!!)

"Fair and Square", 8" x 6", Acrylic on Board
 Very circus-y and cute. I LOVE IT!!!
Also $100.
Finally….
"Goody Two Shoes", 6" x 6", Acrylic on Board
This one is also NEW NEW NEW…..and it is $50……
What do you think?
Do you think I should make LARGER versions of these ones?
Or are they perfect as smalls???
Ok….that's it for now….but since there is no WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY to look forward to…
I want to leave you with this……font humour…….you're welcome……


No comments:

Post a Comment