MORE ABOUT ME

Monday, October 20, 2014

NERDY ORIGINAL ART!

BLERG!!!!!!!
Now it's only 4 sleeps until the Ottawa Art Expo!
(are you tired of hearing about this show yet?? ;-)
I hope not because here are 3 more of the 20 BRAND NEW painted pieces…
Last Friday the 3 pieces I showed you were pig themed…….and I told you about how doing these VERY affordable pieces helps to 'save my bacon' at art shows….as they often sell out…
So today's theme is nerd-centric!

"Firewall", Acrylic on board, 6" x 6"
"Firewall" is a sweet little piece. It is also only $50 bones.
Yes, FIFTY! Which, let's face it, is CHEAP!!!!!!!!
Original and affordable! C'MON!
Then…..

"Not Rocket Science", Acrylic on Board, 6" x 8"
"Not Rocket Science" is larger……a 6 x8.
It is also my FAVOURITE!!!!!!!!
It is priced at $100, and is priced TO GO!
Maybe to you??
"Reboot", Acrylic on Wood, 6" x 6"
"Reboot". Yes I have used this word play before….but I like it.
I want you to love this 6 x 6 inch little gem.
Truthfully, this will sell almost immediately, but remember, you can REQUEST your own….
Yes….just think…all you have to say is "Rob, can I have a 6x6 reboot. I like _____ boots….and I want it to be more red….."
and BAM -- I paint it JUST FOR YOU!!!!!!!
Or email me, and this little puppy can be yours!!!!
or BETTER YET…...join me at :


The Ottawa Art Expo opens with the Gala on Friday Oct 24th, then runs from
SATURDAY OCTOBER 25 and SUNDAY OCTOBER 26 from 10 am to 5pm at the ST. ELIAS CENTRE at 750 Ridgewood Avenue, Ottawa (Free Parking and Admission)

There you go folks!! More new work!
Whadda ya think??

2 comments: