MORE ABOUT ME

Friday, October 24, 2014

OTTAWA…..IS FOR THE BIRDS….

Ok……as you are reading this, dear friend, I am in Ottawa.
This is the LAST time I give you the deets on this show……

To see some of the other work TRY THIS LINK or THIS LINK OR THIS LINK!!


The Ottawa Art Expo opens with the Gala on Friday Oct 24th, then runs from
SATURDAY OCTOBER 25 and SUNDAY OCTOBER 26 from 10 am to 5pm at the ST. ELIAS CENTRE at 750 Ridgewood Avenue, Ottawa (Free Parking and Admission)

As I keep mentioning…..I have about 20 new pieces of art for this show…..and a bunch of smalls……
I have been putting them in themed groups of three for you guys in my posts….
TODAY'S THEME has gone to the birds!!

"Flip the Bird", 6"x 6", Acrylic on Board
Yes…I keep using this phrase…….in my little paintings…..each time it is different….
Here is the latest incarnation.
Cute, right??
Oh…..and did I mention….it is ONLY FIFTY BONES?!?!?

"For the Birds", 6" x 6" Acrylic on Wood.
I love this piece. 
I love it so much that I am gonna do a 12" x 12" or maybe a 24" x 24" version of this one!
CUUUUTTTTE!!!
Who wants to pre-buy the big version??
Here is another favourite idiom……
"Chicken Out", 8" x 6" Acrylic on Board.
This one is a bit bigger……and kinda 70's looking……
It is $100!! ORIGINAL ART FOR ONE HUNDY……yes….its true!
Here is another bird….
"Bird Brain", Acrylic on Board
 If you look closely at this one, there is a line drawing of a brain in the background!
FUN for fifty bucks!
And lastly….this guy…...
"Chick Magnet", 6" x 6" Acrylic on Board
So there are more of my smalls.
If you want to see one in person…..come to Ottawa.
If you live in T.O…..not to worry! I will be having a show in December at the Wychwood Barns….
(details coming soon!!)
Have a great weekend y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment