MORE ABOUT ME

Thursday, March 26, 2015

WW194: MILDRED'S TEMPLE KITCHEN, KIMMY SCHMIDT and Harry Potter Remixed....

Okay.....I KNOW that it is not Wednesday, but I just couldn't get this together fast enough.....so......here is TERRIFIC THURSDAY!!!

1.) Mildred's Temple Kitchen.

Okay, I went here for brunch a few years ago, and truthfully, the pancakes were not my favourite......but then we went back last week......for dinner and MAMA LIKE!! Here is why:


Buttermilk fried (boneless) chicken thigh with crisp rye waffles, rhubarb gastrique & sour cream. -- and a side of coleslaw!

OH
MAH
GAWD!
SO GOOOOOOD! And yea, all the meals that my companions ate that night were also DEEELISH!
It is a very chic urban vibe....if you like that kinda thing:

So, if you are looking for a nice treat, go and check it out in Liberty Village!
It isn't the cheapest dinner ever, but it was top notch nom nom nom!!!!!
Check ou their site - their tweets - and on the book of faces.

2.) Blossom Dearie. I keep hearing her at my chiropractor's office and each time - i love her!

Blossom Margrete Dearie (April 28, 1924 – February 7, 2009) was an American jazz singer and pianist, often performing in the bebop genre and remembered for her light and girlish voice. One of the last supper club performers, she performed regular engagements in London and New York City over many years.

The album I keep hearing is "May I Come In?" but they all seem to pretty awesome!!!! Check her out:

and this MEGA post of songs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrklFJ25z2w

Great huh?

3.) Jeremy Miranda. Found him on the Jealous Curator. His work is haunting. Don't you think?


Ok...so his website tells you NOTHING about him, but you still need to GO CHECK IT OUT at:

4.) "The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt" YES! It is race-y and yes it is quite inappropriate.....but I LOVE IT! If you liked 30 Rock....you're gonna love this one too!!! Bless Tina Fey!!



I love Ellie Kemper in this, and ALSO love Tituss Burgess, Carol Kane and Jane Krakowski! Great casting. Honestly, so good! AND I CANNOT GET THAT THEME SONG OUTT MY HEAD!!
LOVE IT!!!
So get your Netflix tuned into this one!
SO DARN FUNNY!!!

5.) This is a suggestion from my hubby today......enjoy nerds......I especially like the use of the Harry Potter theme.....midway through the song.....
(or go here! - if you can't see it)
Check out the other parody songs from https://www.youtube.com/user/KFaceTV


No comments:

Post a Comment