MORE ABOUT ME

Monday, May 18, 2015

HAMILTON'S GORE PARK.......BY ROB CROXFORD

Good holiday Monday!
YES, I am working today - so is the life of the artist.....insert your sympathy here.....
So, here is my new painting.....it will be on exhibition at the Queen & Jackson Art and Craft Market:


80 QUEEN STREET SOUTH, HAMILTON, ONTARIO. JUNE 13-14, 2015, 

11:00AM-6:00PM


So to be prepared for this show, I just finished my latest painting. 
It is the FIRST time I haven't done a Toronto 'landmark' in my "Sign of the Times" Series.
And I am really happy with it.
I took this existing poster as my original inspiration:


...BUT this is what I came up with.....

"Gore Park", 36" x 24", Acrylic on Board, 
So, the centre of the painting is the Gore Park fountain, which is originally from the 1870's.
STUNNING!
Yes.....some artistic liberties about the park area.....but not THAT many!
YES....this painting is available for purchase NOW!
For those of you who would like a giclèe of this piece......
I will have limited edition giclèes (both 16"x20" and 8"x10") that will be available in a few weeks!!! If you are interested in pre-ordering a giclèe, just email me!
See you in Hamilton in a few weeks!!
(I hope to have other Hamilton piece ready for then!! FINGERS CROSSED)




No comments:

Post a Comment