MORE ABOUT ME

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

NEW MERCH........

Good Tuesday to you!
I have some new merch to show you......ready??

New ---- "Ottawa" postcards!
YES, I also have prints of my "Ottawa" original painting (READ ABOUT THE PRINTS HERE!)
But for those of you who can't commit to buying a $35 giclèe, there are these delightful postcards!

.......and yes, I also have prints of my "King of the Road" original painting (READ HERE!)
BUT NOW, I also have postcards....


(they are not yet available on my Etsy site...but they soon will be!)

NOW - - I WILL NOT be showing these postcards at the Riverdale Art Walk (in 11 days) as I will be focussing on my original works and my limited edition giclèes! BUT I will be showing them in Hamilton - and in Kensington Market this summer!!!
(or you can email me to order  - - - or get them through Etsy)

No comments:

Post a Comment