MORE ABOUT ME

Friday, August 7, 2015

HIGH PARK PRINTS NOW AVAILABLE.....and a song........

Happy FRIDAY!!!
Remember this painting from last week based on glorious High Park:

REMEMBER? BRAND NEW???? HELLO?
So, in <> I talk about the park, and show you my progress on the painting.....GO SHOULD CHECK THAT OUT!
AND NOW......I have the limited edition giclée of this painting:


(A Giclèe is a super fancy inkjet method of printing on acid free watercolor paper.)

They are produced for me by a professional Giclèe Printer on an Epson printer with K3 pigment inks.
They look amazing (if I do say so myself)! I have them in 16" x 20" for $75.00 or 8" x 10" for $35.00
I will be showing them very soon.....stay tuned for deets on that - and if you want to pre-order one....
HAPPY WEEKENDING ALL!!!!!!
Oh.....and also let me share this song to get your weekend started......
HOLY CRAP ON A CRACKER IT'S A TOE TAPPER.......
Here is the link if it didn't work:

2 comments:

  1. Love this song! Kind of retro. Like it should be on the soundtrack of Smokey and the Bandit sung by Jerry Reed about the Sheriff!

    ReplyDelete