MORE ABOUT ME

Monday, August 24, 2015

#HIGHPARK #TORONTO - MERCHING IT UP!

So......according to my google analytics very few people read about this recent post....

Now......that is NOT a guilt trip/passive aggressive thing.......it's just the truth, yo!
Okay....so if you missed it....you can look at it here:

MY NEW PAINTING OF HIGH PARK IN TORONTO

Check it out - would 'cha?
I'll wait.....
....
......
...
.......
..........
.......
....
...........
Pretty - right???

So from there......I made some merch.......and blogged about the prints....
but even less of you read that blog post.......IT MUST BE SUMMER! My stats are always a bit down in the summertime......BUT you can read about it here:

PRINTS BLOG....

Exciting, huh? Well......NOW........I have the postcards!

Why do I look surprised??

Yes......that wonderful peacock from the High Park Zoo made the front of the postcard!
I will be selling these at the Cabbagetown Arts and Crafts Show in September......
Stay tuned for deets on that one soon!
Thanks for reading!!!!
;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment